I wanted to take this time to review some very important parking lot policies and procedures that are essential for everyone to follow in order to ensure the safety of our students.
Over the years, we have witnessed several potentially dangerous and disruptive incidents involving parents/guardians using the emergency pull-off across from the school to drop off students.
Additionally, we have witnessed parents/guardians drive into the exit lane of the Post Office in order to drop off children in the morning. The Post Office has informed us they will be having someone ticketing anyone entering their lot with a $350 dollar fine.
We understand that it can be frustrating waiting in Byberry Road traffic in order to drop off your children in the morning.
We are asking all of our parents/guardians to cooperate with traffic patterns and to abide by the following:
- All visitors and parents/guardians must park on the 3rd floor of the parking garage.
- Remain in the marked turning lane for entry to our school parking lot.
- Keep entrances and exits to the Bulk Mail Post Office clear.
- Do not use the post office driveways to drop off your students.
- Do not make illegal U-turns in the middle of Byberry Road
- Discontinue dropping off students outside the school parking lot.
We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Strict adherence to all traffic laws and recommendations is required from our parents/guardians, or possible violators will be ticketed. We thank you for your support and for respecting the safety protocols we set forth for our students. With everyone’s cooperation, we can make the best of this less-than-ideal situation.
John F. Swoyer III, CEO