Application Procedures for Renting at MaST Schools
Thank you for your interest in renting facilities at MaST Schools. The following outline is essential to a smooth and efficient process. Please take a moment to become familiar with our guidelines.
- Please review the Facility Rental Application. Ensure to read the Rules and Regulations of Use and Facility Usage Rates before filling out the application.
- Instances regarding exchange of facilities where no fees are charged may be considered on a case-by-case basis should opportunities present themselves where the school benefits from such an arrangement. Any such arrangement would forgo any charge for the use of facilities, but all other parts of the application process and required paperwork (completed application, Certificate of Insurance, Rental Agreement, etc. would still remain). Additionally, there would also be a Facilities Exchange Agreement that must be signed by both parties.
- In all cases, the schools’ needs always take priority over rental inquiries
- Ask your insurance company to issue a Certificate of Insurance, with the particular MaST School you are renting from named as an additional insured; you will be required to have $1,000,000 in liability insurance. Attach Certificate of Insurance to the application. If it is not available at the time of completing the application, it must be on file with the school prior to the rental begins.
- If the rental is approved where a fee is charged, a $500.00 security deposit (refundable in its entirety unless clean up or repairs are necessary) is required before the rental begins. Please contact the Head of Operations about the delivery of the security deposit which must be put in the name of the MaST School from which you are renting.
- Upon receipt of your application, security deposit (if applicable), and Certificate of Insurance, your event will be considered. If the rental is approved, you will be sent a prepared Rental Agreement to sign and return. Arrangements to discuss specific needs for your rental will also be made at that time.
Please be aware that any Person, Non-Profit group or Organization may apply to use the MaST Schools facilities, provided that the Person, Group, or Organization does not illegally restrict its membership, attendance or leadership by reason of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, physical handicap, or national origin.
Should you have any questions or require additional information, please email email@example.com.