All job postings for MaST Community Charter Schools (all campuses) can be found by clicking on the link below.
- All candidates, regardless of the position, must hold (or attain before starting employment) the following clearances:
- Pennsylvania State Police Clearance (Act 34)
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)
- FBI Fingerprinting Clearance (Act 114) ***Service Code: 1KG6Q9***
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (Act 24)
- For certified positions, all candidates must possess a valid Pennsylvania certification or have a Bachelor’s Degree and be working/willing to work towards an Instructional Certification, in the subject area in which they are applying.
- We are always looking for per diem substitute teachers! Substitute teachers must have a valid PA certification or have a Bachelor’s Degree and be working/willing to work towards an Instructional Certification in any academic subject matter. Please apply at the link above.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.