Please use the following form to update us with custody information, please fill out the first form below titled  “Custody Information.” If you do not have an official custody agreement, but have two households please fill out this form which will alert us to your situation.

To be added to school communication, please visit the Communications menu of the school’s website.

Please directly contact your child’s teacher to have a copy of classroom materials sent home to a second household.